Keep On Moving

Sunday, February 19, 2012

First blog post/Dashing Tribe

Hello All, this is my very first blog post. I'm soo excited :) I am a junior in college pursuing a degree in Fashion Design. I am absolutely in love with the fact of me starting this blog because for a while I have not been exercising my skills and talents that i know I have for fashion. I will be doing this blog to post pictures of outfits I have put together, posts for DIY, also posting info about fashion for other fashion lovers that may or may not be getting a degree in fashion. some blog post will look a lil something like this...




The first and last pictures are shown with Steve Madden light brown leather ankle boots and the middle pictures are worn with dark brown combat boots from Charlotte Russe. this outfit I have put together is simple comfy but yet chic. I am wearing a black camisole with black leggings for my base you can get these items at pretty much any clothing store. I decided to add a burnt orange blazer for color and then I took a scarf that has tribal print and wrapped it as a skirt. pretty neat huh? :) then for the finishing touches I added a necklace that paired amazingly with the blazer and earrings that had a tribal mask. hope you enjoy the look ttyl.        


 -AjaHoney











No comments:

Post a Comment