Keep On Moving

Friday, March 16, 2012

Stripes & Mint

  Hello All, here I am again with a daring outfit. stripes with a bold mint color. since it is spring and a beautiful Friday i wanted to to get noticed and i did =] my outfit was a hit today surprisingly...well not really. (not cocky, just confident) :p earlier in the day being the fashion student that I am I needed to go to the lab and finish up a project. A pleated skirt with a hip yoke.... YIKES! At first i thought it was going to be a breeze from the simple yoke but once I got to the pleats I wanted to cry. Although it shook me I didn't let it bring down my confidence. So I continued on and completed a fabulous design. Anywho on with the fashion pictures =] Hope you enjoy the look ttyl. -AjaHoney

Mint Jeans- Forever 21
Shirt- Bargin Box
Belt-Bargin Box
Mint Scarf- Bargin Box
Shoes- Payless
ALL JEWELRY WAS THRIFTED 

>>>>>>P.S. THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU MOMMY I LOVE YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    Thank You for the Birthday Shout-Out!!! Yes! It's MY BIRTHDAY!! It's MY BIRTHDAY!! I Thank God for All the GREAT things He has done!!
    I Love You too! My Baby Aja Honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so beautiful!! "Stripes and mint" i am so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete