Keep On Moving

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hump Day Inspiration #2

Hello All, Happy Hump Day. Hope all is well. So much for a hump day inspiration my week has started off horrible. On Monday apparently my 10 page that I had thought was due on Wednesday, today. O_O then on Tuesday I found out my classes had been dropped due to a dorm charge >_<. then later on in the day when I had gotten to my class I found out that another paper was due that i knew nothing about but luckily my teacher allowed me and a few other students to turn it in today without any points deducted. =] This was the turn around to an awful week. so I guess what I am trying to say with my story of my not so good week is that it could turn right back around at any moment into a spectacular week. I say spectacular because I got to see the wonderful India.Arie perform at my school for free with good seating. How cool?? Anywho just remember when things aren't going as planned just take a breather and remember to begin with the end in mind. -AjaHoney
talk with you all next Wednesday p.s(did you all enjoy my expression faces)













1 comment:

  1. MAN!!!
    INDIA.ARIE!!!!
    Girl, you got yo mama, taste!!!!
    I know you ENJOYED yo-self!!!
    Thank God you had a wonderful turn around to a not so good start of a week, see what happens when you think positive....
    remember to Put God 1st in EVERYTHING you do!!
    Love ya!
    Yo MaMa

    ReplyDelete