Keep On Moving

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Maxed Out











Hello All, happy Sunday. It has been exactly three weeks today since the last time I have posted a fashion blog or any blog at that. I was dealing with finals, then moving out and off campus, and my internship. I ended my semester okay but I wish I would have done better :( an upside to this is that I got an internship with T.J. Maxx over the summer which I am getting the hang of and enjoying it with hopes of having future growth with the company. Also I do apologize for not putting up any IHD (Inspiration Hump Day) series I do plan on doing so for now on though. Any who on with the FASHION. Hope you enjoy the look ttyl. -AjaHoney

  • Black Maxi Skirt- Old Navy
  • Lace Racerback Top- Wet Seal
  • Tube Top- Wet Seal or Ross
  • Gold Sandals- Charlotte Russe
  • Purse- Gifted
  • Earrings- Charlotte Russe
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit, Looking forward to your next post and you IHD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and wed will be here before we know it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey the pictures are pretty, but in person the outfit, the hairstyle, the entire package was Beautiful!!!JUST AWESOME!!!
    I LOVE YOU!!
    Y M

    ReplyDelete