Keep On Moving

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Norma Jeane

Hello All, hope everyone had a beautiful Thursday the weekend is almost here yay!!!! Anywho on with the fashion. a few nights ago a friend of mine had a little movie night I had a blast despite it was raining outside i mean pouring. I wanted to be comfortable but still cute while enjoying the movie(s). Since I had gotten these crazy, show-stopping tights another one of my friends didn't want and never worn I thought this would be a perfect occasion to wear them. At first I was stumped on how I was possibly going to pull this look off without looking completely foolish and kiddie. I mean who has ever seen anyone rock loud character tights the right way (besides a baby or toddler like my niece) well behold for this amazement. =] Hope you enjoy the look ttyl. -AjaHoney
  • Tights- Tj Maxx
  • Sweater cardigan- Ross
  • Gray Shirt- Ross
  • Boots- Charlotte Russe
  • My Headband is a scarf
See what I mean who can possibly out dress this little DIVA
 



3 comments:

  1. Really you tried to out do my baby?? Sade is a true fashion DIVA!! I guess she gets it from her mother and her aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol of course i didnt try to out do her she was my inspiration lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really it's a good look, real nice with the belt, you got me. As always my grand-baby is off the chain. This little baby chick is something else..as I said there is some Lola in her!
    LOOK NOW.....
    Like I said before, ALL of you got it from YO MAMA!!!
    Let's not get it twisted.
    From Big sister(soulsista) down to the little baby Diva Sade.
    It all came from YO MAMA, give me my props!;)
    From YO MAMA!
    I Love Ya'll

    ReplyDelete