Keep On Moving

Friday, March 23, 2012

Self- Evaluation

Hello All, I know I have yet to do a post on self- respect but here it is. Better late than never I say =]. Have you ever felt like what someone else is doing is "stupid, dumb, lame, etc." Well let me just say this, What makes it cool to try and bring someone else down? Now everyone has fell victim to doing something similar to this, and yes I am including myself in this. I believe the reason for this is because the world is a big competition for success so once we see someone else doing good or excelling we want to try to bash it because in some way we wanted to do the same. Is that wrong? of course not. What is the point of doing anything if before you die you never stood for anything or improved on anything??? I do have to say I agree that it is wrong to "just" bash and say what the person should have did or shouldn't have. Instead how about take that person's new "thing" and make it your motivation. Your motivation to do something to have someone else talking. Hopefully in a good way. Either way you have them talking about something you have done =]. In other words would you rather be the talk of the town or the fly on the wall?
"Don't Ever Allow Others Determine Your Own Confidence"   - AjaHoney
 c/o milburntaylor.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!!

    I enjoyed this very much... you are sooo smart!
    YES!! I would like to be the talk of the town!
    Love Ya! YO Mama

    ReplyDelete