Keep On Moving

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays Christmas & New Years 2012

       Hey Everyone, I have a bit of bad news... The launch of my online store has been pushed back unfortunately to around February 1st. I bet your wondering why, soo here it is. I have pushed back the date because I am putting together this fantastic logo which takes time to make perfect for you all and myself of course also I want to make more variation in product so my consumers can have enough choices and ideas to choose from if they are wanting a custom made bracelet. and if you didn't know my online store is  for my handmade bracelets. At this time my designs are more geared to women but no worries men I have been looking at magazines and searching men jewelry trends to get some ideas for you all later on. If your a male and you have an idea or even think men should or shouldn't wear bracelets let me know by leaving a comment below. Now on to the good stuff...

MAKEUP-Christmas/New years looks I think both looks would be great for New Years but the Gold and brown look which i like to call Gold Rush would be fabulous for a sexy Christmas look I'd rock it any day but yea thats another story lol and the Blue Icicle is a great dramatic look for new years especially with some falsies.










I LOOVE THIS LOOK ITS SO ME! =] THOSE WHO KNOW ME UNDERSTAND

Ok on to the clothing.

The first and second looks are more for a dressy event maybe a party or so. I would definitely strut my stuff in the first look to a new years eve party. I mean seriously who wouldn't want to wear this sequins glam bam of a blazer. I wanted to keep everything else in the look subtle because the blazer is a showstopper in itself. I paired a silk taupe colored shirt to match the sequins in the blazer and then took a textured skirt and my lovely Just Fab shoes and Wa-la, your first new years look.
WHAT IM WEARING
  • Sequin blazer- Express
  • Silk taupe colored shirt- Express
  • Skirt- Forever 21
  • Heels- JustFab (Valentina)



Here is a second New Years look but I would also wear to the family Christmas dinner as well i would just throw on some black tights and maybe some gold flats.
 WHAT I'M WEARING 
  • Purple peplum shirt- www.10dollarmall.com  <<<(check this site out EVERYTHING is under $10 and its good quality)^ 
  • Suede Skirt- Forever 21
  • Belt-Thrifted
  • Shoes- Just Fab (Valentina)




This here look is the ultimate Christmas dinner look. It has just enough color to be festive and the slouchy knit sweater is perfect for when you ate just a little too much and you need to hide that food baby =]. I love the vest to keep you cozy.
WHAT I'M WEARING
  • Olive colored faux fur and suede vest- Forever 21
  • Cream Knitted sweater tunic- Express
  • Maroon colored tights- Charlotte Russe
  • Shoes- Just Fab (Maura, I think)


 I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES AND BE BLESSED.
P.S. Sorry for the horrible quality in pictures in some of the pictures you cant really see the detail in clothing but hey you get the jist.




No comments:

Post a Comment